WHAT TO EXPECT/ SAUNA ETIQUETTE
- Please arrive at least 10-minutes early for your appointment.
- Please make sure you vacate the sauna suite when your appointment time is completed, allowing us enough time in between to clean and get things ready for our next client.
- Some like to wear their bathing suit or light undergarments when in the sauna; however, most go in with just the towels provided.
- We recommend wearing loose fitting, comfortable clothing after your session.
- Drink plenty of water! A good rule of thumb is to divide your body weight in half and drink that number of ounces in water daily. Drink at least 16 to 48 ounces of water before, during and after your sauna session. Filtered water is available onsite.
- Remove makeup to allow your skin to receive the full benefit of the infrared heat.
- Take care not to overheat during your first few sessions. As the body continues to adjust, body temperature regulation will become more effective. If sauna becomes too stuffy, you may open the door for a minute to let some fresh air inside.
- You may not sweat much during your first 2-3 sauna sessions. This is normal for many people, it takes a few sessions to “retrain” the body to do what comes naturally.
- Continue to drink plenty of water—ensuring you drink at least 10 ounces. Filtered water is available onsite.
- While cell phones are allowed in sauna suites, DROP does not recommended their use due to high sauna temperature and moisture.
- After you your session is complete and you have exited the sauna, take a few minutes to relax and cool down.
- Remember, continue to drink water! Filtered water is available onsite.
- Place used towels in the hamper provided at the end of hallway.
- Post-sauna, as the natural cool-down process occurs, your metabolism doesn’t return to normal immediately – contributing to further calorie burn. So, take your time cooling down afterward.
DROP POLICIES & FAQs
Sessions are non-refundable and are subject to our cancellation policy.
At DROP, we understand that life happens and sometimes you may need to cancel or reschedule your appointment. If you are unable to keep your appointment, call us with at least a 24-hour notice. You can also cancel appointments by accessing your account online through MindBody or by calling the following number: (702) 896-3767.
Failure to cancel or reschedule your appointment with 24-hours’ notice will result in a $25 no-show/late cancellation fee for non-package holders and unlimited members, and the deduction of a session for package holders and members. Please understand it is not our intention to penalize our valued clientele, but rather to run a more efficient system and serve you best. We commit to making every effort to re-book late cancellations and no-shows. If we are able to fill a missed spot, you will NOT be charged!
To ensure that each client is given the proper amount of time allotted for their session, it is very important to be timely. Late arrivals will be given the option to shorten the length of their session, and/or reschedule for a later time/date while being charged for the current session.
PLEASE REVIEW THE FOLLOWING POLICY:
- Please be courteous and cancel your appointment with at least a 24-hour notice. When you do not call to cancel an appointment, you may be preventing another client from getting a much needed infrared session.
- If less than a 24-hour cancellation is given this will be documented as a “No-Show” appointment and a $25 “No-Show/Late Cancellation” fee will be applied for non-package holders and unlimited members, or the deduction of a session for package holders and members.
- Late arrivals may be allowed a shortened session or rescheduled to a later time/date while be charged the full session fee.
As we enact these new policies and procedures, starting March 1st a valid credit card will be required to reserve your appointment. This credit card will only be charge in the event of a late cancellation or no-show.
We value each and every one of our customers and appreciate your support in working with us as we improve our processes to better serve each and every one of you!